Saturday, February 27, 2010

Longbeards on the way

Ordered myself two boxes of the beautiful old metal longbeards the other day, I should have them in time for spring break. I have 25 painted up as my longbeards right now, but when I have the new metal ones painted I will phase them out and use them as warriors. When I get the 10 that are on the way finished up I will order the last 15. As of right now I have a full unit of 20 Ironbreakers, 25 Warriors and 1 Thane completed. Next up will be the new metal Longbeards and then the organ gun I think. I am also trying to figure out a decent conversion for the gyrocopter because I don't care for the Games Workshop version.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice there sir. The metal longbeards are some of the most characteristic dwarf minis GW have ever produced. And I am no fan of the "warrior+mask = longbeard" idea GW had. No fan indeed/

    ReplyDelete