Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ironbreakers and Thane BSB

Last night I sat down and pushed myself to finish out the last 3 Ironbreakers I need for the unit. You'll notice that there's only 19 in there, that last space is for a character, I don't know if I want to run the Runesmith in there or try to free up some points for a second thane, at the moment though I will be using the Runesmith in there.
I also took a couple of pictures of the thane BSB that will be running with the Longbeards. I know he's not actually carrying a standard but I'm hoping that won't be an issue in the future. I know it isn't at the club where I play so I'm hoping others will understand.



2 comments:

  1. Nice work dude. I like them. Just one thing, when I checked the pictures up close it seemed like the paint was a tad thick - on the thane especially. And there were some mistakes on the ironbreakers - going over the 'lines' so to speak.

    Other than that, a good solid looking unit there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up close they do look a little rough (especially when they're blown up in a photo) but from 3-4 ft away they're pretty passable. All part of the learning process

    ReplyDelete