Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Progress on Longbeards

During a rare day off work today I was able to dedicate about 4 hours to painting! In this time I was able to finish off the last two of the classic metal Longbeards I bought months ago. I still need to buy and paint another 15 to finish off the unit but unless I hit the lottery that will have to wait... I do like the feeling of finishing out a part of a unit and being able to display it. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow when the sun is out.

In addition to working on the dwarves I am also currently doing a long-overdue inventory of models that I have and will never get around to painting, let alone playing with. I'm hoping to clear out a lot of the clutter in my hobby area and possibly generate some cash for some more stunties!

No comments:

Post a Comment