Sunday, June 19, 2011

Warriors of Chaos, A Beginning

This afternoon I finished up one of the new Citadel Finecast models, the Chaos Lord on Daemonic Steed. I was impressed with the quality of the cast; however, I was disappointed when part of the armor on the Daemonic Steed around the neck snapped off under a slight bit of pressure. Other than that issue it was much easier to assemble than metal models and much easier to hold while painting. I'm entering this model into a Finecast painting competition at my local GW store (Westminster, MD). It's also the first step in a Warriors of Chaos army that I'm just beginning the assembly process on. On to the pictures...





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete