Thursday, July 1, 2010

King Orri Hornblower (photos)

I wanted to dedicate a whole post to a couple of photos of the recently completed King Orri Hornblower on the shield borne by his twin bodyguards Hari and Gari.

June was a great month for me in the painting department! I completed 10 Longbeards, all 17 Hammerers, Orri on his shield, and movement trays for the lot of them! My goals for July are to rebase and paint 10 thunderers (in progress, expect photos soon) and base and paint the organ gun and its crew. It seems that when I set my goals lower in any given month I get more completed. I've been painting every day for at least an hour, closer to two really so I am really hoping to have the majority of the army painted by the time the new semester begins in the fall.

In other hobby news I am in the process of selling of 4 armies that I bought the beginnings of and never really got started in. All of this is going to allow me to begin a new fantasy army this fall. I have it narrowed down to Skaven, Ogres, and Tomb Kings. My mind changes from one to the other many times a day!

1 comment: