Thursday, July 8, 2010

Progress on Thunderers

I don't know why but I have not been very motivated to paint these past few days. I did complete 5 thunderers out of 10 for the unit a few days ago. Other than that I have not been doing any painting at all.

Once the thunderers are completed all that's left will be a gyrocopter, a cannon, an organ gun, a stone thrower and then 14 longbeards, with the stone thrower and the longbeards still to purchase. I can see the finish line now, it's just a matter of keeping up the pace on painting.

After the dwarves are finished I've decided to start a Vampire Counts army. With this one I'm going to try to paint in 500 point segments so I don't get overwhelmed the way I did with my dwarves when I purchased them all in one go.

1 comment:

  1. The desire to paint comes and goes mate just part of having RL intrude in the world of WHFB sometimes... try hiding all your unpainted models where you cant see them except for say 3-5.

    I used to get depressed a my huge backlog until i put it out of sight

    ReplyDelete