Monday, January 24, 2011

Painting Progress, January 2011

Here are some of the photos from the work I've been doing this month. The first few photos are the Butcher of Khardov from Warmachine.

I also finished up one of the Widowmakers and started on a second. I really like the way the highlights are blending together on the wide areas of the coats. In retrospect I probablyshouldn't have painted the jacket on the second one red, but I really like the way it turned out.

The last photos are from my first set of 20 Skaven Clanrats with spears. I don't have the shields done yet but I will put up more pictures when the unit is done. The fur ended up with a bit of a red tint due to the undercoat I used. For the next batch I'll use a different primer and hopefully end up with more of a brown color.

No comments:

Post a Comment