Friday, January 21, 2011

The Ratmen Cometh

Within the past few weeks I've sold off all of my dwarves as well as some extra space wolves I had laying around. I kept a few of the wolves to paint up as display pieces when I need something different to paint as a change of pace.

I've been working bit by bit on some Khador widowmakers for Warmachine, I'm not really in a hurry to get them painted so it's been nice to work on my techniques. Right now I'm really working on blending highlights from dark to light on larger surfaces. When I have some time I'll try to get some pictures up. I also finished another Widowmaker as well as the Butcher of Khardov.

My main project right now is working on some Skaven. I have 20 clanrats with spears that are just about done (15 completed, 5 in progress). Once I have them done I have the Skaven from Island of Blood on the way, should keep me busy painting for a while to come. I'll get some pictures up of the completed Skaven when I have some extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment